Re: 4cyl to 8cyl

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 03:30:59 EDT

Hey Mike, the A518 is what the magnums have. Pre-mags have an A500 I think?
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but the 46RH and 46RE are
both an A518, it's just that one is hydraulically controlled and the other
is electronically controlled. My '93 is hydraulic while the newer trucks
are now electronic..... hmm, maybe I should design an EM pulse modulator to
knock out all those electronic trannies out there hee hee..... (I know I
know, too much late night star trek...)

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page