where to order the MPI intake

From: AKM (akm@cinenet.net)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 04:22:52 EDT

Where's the cheapest place I can order the MPI intake from? Does it come with the TB adapter? Any chance in hell this thing have a CARB number?

Now that the Lightnings are trickling down to the showrooms I must equip my Dak for battle. I'm going the way of the laughing gas but I don't want to run a wet system through the stock intake. Someone mentioned a plate system made for a carb. Application. I think that's the hot ticket.

AKM

'98 Dakota R/T
'89 Mustang GT (347, Vortech S-trim (intercooled), Griggs GR-40, etc.)