Re: Dancin gas guage

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 13:42:57 EDT

<< Read on the list a while back about people having trouble with their
 gas guage jumping around. I'm wondering if anyone who has had trouble
 with this could reply with what it took to fix it. Ever since I read
 about it I had been watching the guage and now mine is jumping all over
 the place. If I have to drop the gas tank to fix it what would be goo
 to replace as long as I'm in there? Have a '95 (fuel filter in tank)
 V6 with about 44,000 miles on it. Thanks in advance.