Re: Poor Man's K&N Gen II (oops--a little long)

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 16:55:15 EDT

I sent a couple pictures of the intake to Jon for posting
on the attachment page. When they get there, help me
decide where to add a heat shield. I guess I'd just want
it behind the filter to try to block out heat from the
headers; see what you think when you see the pictures.
Perhaps I should combine the support bracket with the
shield . . . hmm, I'm schem'n.

JY