DO THIS MOD! was RE: Po'boy's Intake Pictures

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 20:40:25 EDT

I can without doubt tell you that the 'ol butt dyno did
definitely feel a difference. The power delivery feels
smoother throughout the entire rpm range (a friend I gave a
ride even said so without me prompting him), but I really
notice the difference from 2500 rpms on up. Perhaps its
just the cool ROAR, but it does seem to me that the
acceleration is much better in 3rd and 4th above 2500. I
wish I could say I felt more in the low end, but I'm sure I
didn't loose anything there. All around, I'm absolutely
happy with this mod and recommend in to anyone with any
plumbing skills. ;) Thanks for the compliment by the way.

JY

--- Preacher <preacher@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
> I have been debating for a while on getting the
> high-dollar setup.. but
> yours looks great! Maybe a trip to the hardware store is
> in order :-)
>
> Did the butt-dyno give you any indication of increase?
> Top end? Bottom end?
>
> Preacher
> 99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
> http://www.bastaards.org
> ICQ #35528458
> My website is NOT under construction..... it's
> Evolving....
>

> On Monday, May 24, 1999 5:29 PM, Jason Yates
> [SMTP:j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com]
> wrote:
<snip>

j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com">http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/attachments/j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com