TB Mods

From: Brian Duncan (baduncan@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 09:38:47 EDT

Howdy,

I have received the $125 TB from Mancini Racing.

I would like to have some mods done. I don't care who does the work,
even someone locally, but I would like some suggestions on what type of
work "should" be done on the TB. You know, things like thinning the
blades, opening up the ports, polishing, and cleaning up the air flow;
mods like the ones made my MP, R&D, F&B, etc...

I may even see if someone locally can do the work. I am looking for
quality and nice workmanship (looks good, polished, and functional).

Can someone out there tell me what kind of mods can and should be done!?
Those of you who have already done the TB mods, please speak up... what
did you have done? where? are you satisfied with the mods?

If there are any pics out there of TB mods that have been done, I'd like
to see them.

Thanks alot guys and gals...

--
Brian D.