Re: Not My Day (Long)(now longer)

From: Mst29@aol.com
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 00:51:16 EDT

Hate those check points,,,they can really be pricks. Had my dad's Tahoe one
night and they made me pull over to check tint on the front windows,,,the
windows aren't even tinted!!!!!!!They're a pain in the ass where i live cuz
we cruise Francis Lewis BLVD(mentioned in an article about N.Y. street racing
in muscle mustangs and fast fords). Residents complain about us. Well, why
would you buy a house right on a major road?,,thats like complaining about
living near a highway,,its your fault. I can't say that for all the cops
,some of them are real cool,,,let us get away with lots of stuff. It ticks me
off because most of us are good kids,,we have no where else to go.
Instead of all the tax money going to harrassing us and welfare they could
build us a track,,,or at least let us race on abandoned roads. The state
could say" you race at your own risk and we aren't liable." I know that will
never happen. But i just had to get my thoughts out.