Transo kit install

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 03:48:12 EDT

Thanks to Patrick at R&D Performance I'll be getting a transgo kit this
week. I was wondering if anyone had any tips before I try and tackle
putting this thing in. I'm already planning on installing a drain plug in
the pan while it's off. Is there any other thing I should consider? Will I
need an inch/lbs. torque wrench to adjust the bands? I know there have been
a few dissatisfied trango users on the list, how about some of the happy
ones put in a few words of encouragement for me ;-)....

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221