Re: Transo kit install

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 20:29:57 EDT

Transgo and I did the install together. It was very easy. Just follow the
directions in the video. They are very good. Don't tighten the adjustment
screw at the end more than two turns. This is middle of the road and all you
really need. i love the performance advantage of the kit in the Flashfire.
Jim Harmon