Re: RE: K&N's customer service

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 09:11:41 EDT

I'm lazy myself, what was their 800 # again ???

--- "Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com>
wrote:
> Way to go Mike! I'm still waiting for my filter.
> The local shop that is
> taking care of the replacement still has not
> received the filter from K&N.
> I'll let you know when it show up. Two weeks and
> counting.
> Rich - Ashburn, VA

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.908@85.79)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4