Re: MPI Manifold pics up!

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 13:22:03 EDT

OK i got my crank pulley and I went to install it today and I just cant reach
it from down below. First off there is only six nuts correct? What size
socket do I need for these six little bastards? Second I think I am going to
take off the fan to get to the crank? How the hell is this done? Could
someone please explain to me like I am 2 years old how to take of the fan? I
see about six bolts to take the fan off from the clutch but how do you take
the clutch off? I saw a huge bolt but when put a wrench on that the water
pump pulley just movedand nothing else. How would you keep that from moving
since it is so smooth? Needless to say I need help real bad so could someone
please explain this to me?

Josh