Re: MPI Manifold pics up!

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 14:02:39 EDT

Your closer than you think. Wedge something really long for leverage behind
the water pump pulley. Then turn the the nut. The whole assembly will drop,
fan and clutch. $ more bolts and the fan shroud comes off. Easy after that,
yes I think there are six bolts on the crank pulley, can't remember. Pull em
off, remove pulley, put your new one on, reverse process. Don't you wish it
was as easy to do as is is to type.

Aaron C.