TINT

From: pap20@juno.com
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 14:13:43 EDT

>Well, why would you buy a house right on a major road?,,thats like
complaining about
>living near a highway,,its your fault.

Sounds just like the people who bought houses near O'Hare (world's
BUSIEST airport) and complain about the noise!! Even close to home there
are a couple of subdivisions where people "didn't realize" that traffic
would be so bad (they live off of a major road), so they have cops out
there every day to direct traffic.

>The state could say" you race at your own risk and we aren't liable." I
know that will never happen.

Hahahahahahahah... In our country, where you can sue McDonald's for being
a dumbass and spilling hot coffee in your lap?!?!? I know, just getting
your thoughts out... : )

-Jon- wrote:
>make me send 'em an envelope with a 32 cent stamp

I know New York is a whole 'nother world, but I'm paying $.33 to mail
things. ; )

Paul
'99 R/T CC DA
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]