Re: Re: DML; Help?!? Ignition Problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 17:09:47 EDT

That was my first guess as well, but when I used the original connector and
hooked up the stock coil, same problem. I talked with two dealers and both
think that the computer "took a dump". How?....I don't know.

Just got loaded onto the tow-truck so I'll hear from the dealer tomorrow.

<Sigh>....No truck for me to play with..... :(