RE: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: Diamon (miller-lee@usa.net)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 20:21:07 EDT

Just remember more than one police office has walked up to a car with tinted
windows, that they pulled over for a minor traffic citation, only to have
the window come down and be met by the barrel of a gun. Give 'em a break
it's illegal, either stay within legal limits of pay the price.

While on the subject does any one know how the laws work when you are
driving through a state with different tint limits than where you live? I
live in Ohio 35% on driver and passenger side windows but my parents live in
Pa. which someone mentioned was no tint on front side windows. So, if I
tint and stay within the legal limit in Ohio can Pa. Troopers pull me over
when I go home for a visit?