Re: Re: return to six-speed.....

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 01:45:45 EDT

Robert,
The SR-71 Dakota is just such a machine. Most of the suspension from a Viper
fits the Dak already. Am waiting to find a Viper wrecked and get the entire
braking system off it along with the the suspension and rotors.
The engine required some major mods. I might be interested to see if the
6speed can replace the 518 trans on the Daks. It is the same for all V8s
Jim