Re: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 03:33:39 EDT

I think I'm gonna stop here before I get plastered with hate mail. To clear
one thing up, I can't put ideas down on e-mail to well, I never said I hate
cops. They are essential to our way of life. I have friends who are cops.
It's simply that the ways things are and are done sometimes are really
shitty. And it's not necessarily our job to sacrifice and make theirs
easier. I'm a computer technician, and I don't tell people they have to use
this software or that software and none else, to make my job easier. That's
not the way it works, I get paid to fix/work on/improve whatever they pay me
to do, on their terms, and the way they want it. If one guy trashes his
computer because he wanted to run windows NT and I go and tell all my
customers they can't run NT, I'm out of a job. I guess I just don't believe
in punishing the good for the actions of a few bad. Yes people may have died
from tinted window ordeals, but don't punish me for it-- find some other way
to get around it and handle it.