Re: Re: return to six-speed.....

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 05:24:47 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/99 1:34:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
robbii@pacbell.net writes:

<< A little off topic, but has anyone tried pulling a Viper V-10 and dropping
 it into a Dak? Mated with that 6-Speed it'd be almost as fast as the Viper
 itself. It's a little insane, but it'd be a VERY VERY fast truck. >>
It is possible. I have seen 2 of them. For the newer body style it takes a
decent amount of fabrication and dont let anyone tell you other wise. The
ones that I have seen are professionally done and require the IP and firewall
to be pushed either 20 or 25mm rearward. Cant remember which but thats the
main story, and only some of the mods to create the beast.
Eric