Re: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 17:10:28 EDT

Look at the stats....

More "Shooters" die because they didn't want to follow the rules. And who
was their to protect us from the shooters...The Police. (Yes, they have to
use deadly force at times...but if a person doesn't know how to control
their emotions and has to take it out on the public with a gun (rifle,
whatever), they need to be kept in check. (That's where the police come in
again...they put their lives on the line for all of us.)

Get a freekin' clue already.