It's running better!!!

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 18:09:49 EDT

In the past four weeks or so I've noticed my truck running alot better.
Better throttle response, it just seems to "flow" more smoothly over the
street. And now today for the first time ever, I had the tires squealing
on dry pavement and I wasn't even trying to! Why the sudden change? I've
had my dak for 14 months and it has 7700 miles on it. About four weeks ago
I changed my thermostat to 180 and installed my MSD setup, but why would it
take this long for the computer to adapt?

Jason
98 CC, 4X4, 318, Auto