Re: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@icc.vitelcom.net)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 14:21:34 EDT

Do you think that the armed robbers didn't tint the getaway car out of
respect for the law? I bet the guns they were carrying were legal too.

I have nothing but respect for police officers. My problem lies with a
legislative and judicial system that infringes on the rights of law abiding
citizens while going to extremes to protect the rights of criminals. I
wonder how many of those 4 armed robbers are back on the street.
Dr. Pat