Re: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: Randy David (rdavid@vvm.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 18:37:01 EDT

Making guns illegal is not the answer to the problem. IMHO, if you do the
crime you serve the time. In other words eye for an eye.. I think they
need to bring back public executions, broadcast it on the late night pay per
view. I gaurantee someone would think twice about commiting a crime if they
new they would be prosecuted to fullest extent. Prisons are like country
clubs, make em earn their keep if they so choose to visit one of those fine
establishments, like the one in AZ. If you think guns should be illegal, go
out and have decals made up of a gun with a circle and line through it. Be
proud have them on your clothes, hats, cars and a big one on your house.
Then everyone will know that you and your possesions are gun free... Then
see how long it takes to be visited by the nice guys that want your stuff
more than you. Even if they did make guns illegal the bad guys will have
some means of over powering you, your family and the police. I think if we
are going to look at something it needs to be the judicial system.
Flame on!!!

Randy