Re: Re: return to six-speed.....

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 19:17:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/99 7:07:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
k85go76@erols.com writes:

<< Hey, Last year I saw a 97 parked at the Jersey shore full of neon lights
and
 sporting a magnum V10 badge up front on the fender. I could not confirm the
 content and assumed it was bogus. >>
Ive corresponded with a guy that Jon S knew that put a Truck V10 in a Dak, or
had someone do it for him. He said there was a decent amount of fab work to
be done. The ones that I was referring to were "factory" done.
Eric