Re: Re: return to six-speed.....

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 23:18:20 EDT

HEMI@charter.net
>writes:
>
><<
> One of the reasons they had to fabricate the gaudy looking body panels on
> the SR-71 is because the Viper has a much wider track than a Dakota .
>
> The rear unit is a sub-frame that bolts into the existing Dakota frame .
>

>See, that's what I would like to work around! If I had the cash I know I
>could do it. I don't know why these so called fabricators cant just fab a
>unit to work with the existing frame and not have to make these gaudy body
>panels. It would cost as much or less to build it right than to make the
>fixtures and parts for the lame body.
>Just my .02!
>Eric

Hold your horses , sweety .

Last time I talked to them begging them to only install that six-speed for
me , to which they said I had to buy the whole truck first and then it was
an option , they said they are working on a suspension piece that will be
more of a bolt in and can work with a standard track vehicle .

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html

ICQ#: 32611901