Can an R/T tow a jet ski?? And many other questions..

From: Mike Sullivan (masullivan@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 01:10:48 EDT

I am thinking about ordering an R/T, and with all this talk about
towing,
I was wondering if anybody has successfully towed a jet ski without
problems? I guess about 700-800 pounds with trailer?

And if so, did you use just a ball in the bumper, or another type of
hitch? And for those who ordered R/T's, how long did it take?

Also, does anybody know if there are changes for 2000 for the R/T,
and can I still order a 1999?

Any help is appreciated!!
Mike