Re: Can an R/T tow a jet ski?? And many other questions..

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 01:35:46 EDT

Mike, I think that the DML-ers will find this statement really funny. Those
that don't, own one.

The R/T will pull a Jet-Ski just fine. I've seen 3-CYL Metros pull a Jet-ski
just fine, albeit slow. So I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you plan
to tow a large boat sometime, you might want to consider settleing for the
sport model. Check out the DML archives for deeper exdplination of the
issue, look for R/T Towing Capacity. You'll find plenty.