Re: Re: V8 TB (MARK)

From: Mark Campbell (bah240sx@shelby.net)
Date: Sun May 30 1999 - 14:10:45 EDT

Bob,
    Thanks for the re-assurance. As of this morning, the 2500/3000 thing
seems to have gone away. I haven't noticed a major power improvement yet,
but I'm taking it easy for the first few days.

Mark

BTW, nice looking page. You mentioned a computer upgrade in your future
mods. Which one are you thinking of?