Re: Re: Tint Issues

From: BlakDak97@aol.com
Date: Sun May 30 1999 - 16:53:33 EDT

I have to agree with Shaun. We all have the right to make choices in this
country and we as individuals have to live with the choices we make every
day. If any one of us choses to do something that we know is against he law
then we accept the responsibility of our choices. If a police officer choses
to stop and give you a ticket for tinted windows or loud exhaust or altered
suspention or any number of other stupid laws that is his choice. He is just
doing his job. Sure he could be out looking for real chrimals but, HE chose
not to. And he has the law on his side!!!
Mike R.
'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8
Rockford, ILL.