Re: Re: Tint Issues

From: BlakDak97@aol.com
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 16:59:06 EDT

At 9:09:09 AM EST 5/31/99 , you wrote:

I guess I don't understand, what's the difference between someone who makes
illegal modifications to his truck and a "real" criminal?

My point isn't that I think it is any less of an illegal act at all. But, I
bet that any one of us that has been stopped by the police, weather we
deserved it or not, has felt "why me? Isn't there someone more deserving than
me?." Maybe I should have said "violent criminal" instead of "real
criminal". My point is that we have to live with our decisions and live with
the consequences, weather it be positive or negitive.

Mike R.
'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8
Rockford ILL.