Re: got keyed last night

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 23:07:40 EDT

Your insurance should pick up the tab. a lil deductable. For mine.
collision or something to that extent is 500 bucks, but vandalism is 150.
check with you insurance company. I got a 4 foot deep dent pressed into my
rear quarter panel on the passenger side and they want 500 to remove it,
push it back out, and repaint the whole thing
-Dester