Electric fan(s) with 2 piece underdrive pullies: bad idea?

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 22:56:02 EDT

I have a 2 piece ASP pulley set that should hit my house any day now...

And all this talk about the good results from switching to electric fan(s) is
really making me think about doing that mod too (good bang for your dollar
ratio, and increase in mpg too!!)

HOWEVER... would the electric fans be too much if I have the 2 pc underdrive
pullies installed- crank and alternator? (I have the standard amp alternator)

Obviously I don't want to have any problems charging