what I did about electric fan with underdrive pulleys.

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 02 1999 - 00:24:06 EDT

Hello, I had the problem of killing my battery when the fan was running, the
lights were on and the stereo(Bass) was really going. I have an electric fan,
and the Jet power pulleys. What I did was swap the underdrive pulley with the
stock fan, and then I had to put a 96in belt on it. I guess at this time, no one
makes a 7 groove belt, so I had to use a 6 groove. No problems yet, and the
battery draining problem is gone.....