Re: Re: Popular Exhaust Systems

From: Ollie Garcia (motoplex@midsouthmotoplex.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 1999 - 01:18:40 EDT

Which brings up another question...Does the diamater of the pipe make any
difference for sound or performance? What I'm thinking is that if you
originally started with a single stock 2.5" and you added another pipe why
would you need to go to 3"? Seems to me that you have already allowed the
system to "breathe" better by adding the addittional pipe. Could .5 an inch
really make any difference? And how about sound?

(really beating this thread to death I know)

--Ollie G.