RE: K&N filter problems

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 14:08:15 EDT

When I purchased my drop in K&N for my 97 I felt no improvement either. Did
make a little bit more noise, but the butt dyno didn't register anything. I
would suggest saving the $30 or $40 and getting a round air cleaner or the
Quick D. I think that the K&N drop in may add a little horsies, but not
enough to feel a difference. Plus, you don't gotta replace it, just clean
it.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk