Re: Inscrupulous Dealer Practice?

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 18:11:54 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/99 3:00:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< Matt,
       I wouldn't give up that Dak just yet. My opinion, but they reneged on
 the deal that they had a contract with you. As far as I know, all contracts
 are binding on them as they are on you! Call a lawyer, don't talk to the
 dealership until you do. Then have them contact your lawyer if there are
any
 questions on the Dak!
 Eric >>

And those five star ratings they want are just a way for Chrysler to judge
dealerships performance. Be honest on the survey, regardless of what they
told you, that will back your history up with that dealer , in the future, if
you need it. Just curious, but do you know where this dealership stands in
national ratings for Dodge dealerships?

Brad