Re: AOD on '99 3.9L CC

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 21:28:37 EDT

Here's a quick test to see if you converter is acting properly. Get on a
level strech and once it is locked keep your foot on the gas as normal and
apply light pressure to the brakes. It shouldn't take much braking at all
to unlock the converter. Sounds like you could have somehting
malfunctioning like the lock up soelinoid <sp?>

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221