Re: AOD on '99 3.9L CC

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 01:12:17 EDT

I know what you are feeling man. but a v6 is still a lil underpowered for a
truck of this size. isn't it a compact 3/4 ton truck? the payload on mine
is 1450 pounds or something because i got the tire and handeling package....
but. i bought a K&N filter with a 10" air cleaner setup and that helped.
Ported my TB and it screams, got a chip, catback system , and electrical fans
and it screamed a lil faster.
buy a few performance products for it...
If that doesn't help. think of all the money you lose if you trade it in
-Dester