Re: ASP puley install

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 10:29:06 EDT

If no one else jumps on it, I'll do a write up
tonight. It truely is simple :) BTW James, what
area are you in? Might help to know if one was to
offer to help ya :P

--- "Densteadt, James" <james.densteadt@eds.com>
wrote:
> One other quicky! Has anyone written up a step by
> step install for the
> pulleys. I too can't overcome the obstacle of
> working on my baby bymyself
> with limited knowledge, but with a little help from
> the DML I think I could
> handle it. This would also help any others and void
> out the popular
> question of the month of "How do I do it?" Maybe
> someone in the area could
> meet up with me and give me a hand? Let me know if
> anyone has any doco.
> Tanks!!!
>
> James Densteadt
> 98 R/T CC

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4