RE: ASP puley install

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 10:37:38 EDT

I'm in the Pontiac area in Michigan...you could drive if you really wanted
to! You did only the crank pulley? What about the other altenator pulley?
I have both pulleys ready to go on, with the 136 amp altenator, and a 900
watt amplifier for my woofers....So I guess if you write up the info I'll
try it and see what it all adds up too???? And you can probably get it put
on the DML home page so everyone can view it! Sweet! Thanks and look
forward to that info soon!