ASP puley install

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 08:44:55 EDT

One other quicky! Has anyone written up a step by step install for the
pulleys. I too can't overcome the obstacle of working on my baby bymyself
with limited knowledge, but with a little help from the DML I think I could
handle it. This would also help any others and void out the popular
question of the month of "How do I do it?" Maybe someone in the area could
meet up with me and give me a hand? Let me know if anyone has any doco.
Tanks!!!

James Densteadt
98 R/T CC