Re: Power Wagon and Sport-Ute Magazine

From: SFLOGAN@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 17:32:53 EDT

 the truck you see in the magazine is mine . we been working months on this
project and i think you guys will be happy . we have alot of different
things coming up in the magazine. were trying to get the truck to run as fast
as we can on motor then we are going to supercharge it and alot of other
surprises.

 to get a subscripition call RHO PUBLISHING at (215)639-4456
 or send $12.00 for 1 year to RHO PUBLISHING CO. 1580 hampton rd. bensalem
pa. 19020-4610 . were working with frank &bruce , kammer &kammer, pro
torque,,jba headers,innovation technologies,pro-glass, stillen, and many more

 thanks steve