Re: which tires?

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 20:53:10 EDT

The SH30's are Firehawk's - the only other performance Firehawk in that size
is the SS10 and they are the same price. Looks like the SH30's are supposed
to be a little better tire (newer technology), so I'll probably go with
those. Thanks for the info. :-)

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate