Re: Speaker hummmmmmmm

From: Tommy Bell (bellfam@mnsi.net)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 12:52:25 EDT

It could also be that your amplifier or speaker is grounding out to a metal
peice on the frame.. It's possible but not likely that you've blown out both
speakers at the same time.. and also.. when you blow out a speaker.. you
usually don't hear any music coming out of the drivers..

Your dealship should definately warranty this issue..