Re: Speaker hummmmmmmm

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 02:03:22 EDT

HMMMMMM? well. if you run your RCA cables next to your amp's power cables.
a hissing noise can be heard during acceleration and it'll increase with more
acceleration. i had a humm in my sistem a week ago, but my front components
are amped and i don't know how your setup goes. easy fix. the RCA cable got
crimped and it messed up everything. gave a loud hmm to the front coaxials.
it stops when i shut the whole entire system down.

-Dester