Re: clear lenses

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 15:03:37 EDT

once and for all i wanna know!!!!!! are these things illegal?!?!?! I
should be getting the rear ones installed on my Dak today the total was
$164. For a moment I was hoping i got the whole set for that money but
oh well.....I would really like to know if they are illegal, especially
before I bother putting them on and risk getting pulled over.