Re: 2K DAK Video

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 09:26:51 EDT

Actually, according to the materials I've read, it's exactly--to the
inch--the same length as a CC Dak. It has a 5.5' bed instead of a 6.5',
which makes up for the extra space in the cab.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."