RE: New to list

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 08:38:40 EDT

Hey Ron... welcome to the list (from Arlington, VA.)

Thats a bit of a change you're looking at, going from a RAM 2500 to the DAK.
I think you'll definitely like the improved mobility of the DAK over the
2500. From the little I've read about it, they are saying the 4.7 will be
more efficient then the 5.2L, producing about the same numbers (torque/HP),
with slightly lower fuel use and better emissions levels.

As far as reviews and the 5.2 L as a guzzler... well, most reviewers write
with a bias (intentional & unintentional) towards cars. So yes, compared to
a Toyota Camry or Honda Accord, the 5.2L DAK is a gas guzzler, but I'm
guessing that compared to your 2500, the Dak is pretty stingy on the gas!

What dealership are you thinking of using around NOVA?

Later,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - Rancho 5000/9000
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI