grand cherokee looking for ways on improvement

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 23:53:04 EDT

Yes.. i know this is a dakota mailing list, but my friend has a 4.0 high
output v6 in his grand cherokee and we raced today and went neck to neck.
mine is a 3.9 v6 dakota CC with fans, stat, chip, ported tb, 10" K&N setup
with aircleaner, and catback... well.. he's looking for ways to improve
performance. wat are some good bangs for the buck? his TB can't be ported
because it's wierd looking, but i'd be scared to ever try it again if he did
-Dester