Re: Remote starter not working after MSD install

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 16:52:57 EDT

<< I'd have to believe MSD has some kind of support, you might give them
 a call or drop them an email. I'm sure there's an alternative wiring
solution
 for your setup. If you draw it up, I'll look at it for you and if I can't
 help I have resources that can.. >>

Thanks alot for the offer, much appreciated!!!!. I will write up a wire
schematic of I have/what wires are involved, etc probably Sunday. Do you
know about this kind of stuff?? I am leaving in about 30 minutes for a
weekend of relaxing at my cottage, so I dont have time to do so now. Thanks
again.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6