Transgo Shift Kit Video

From: Chris Johnson (cjms88@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 01:21:08 EDT

I'm thinking about purchasing and installing a transgo shift kit into my 93
Dakota. The shifting is sluggish and it always seems to be in a gear too
high. I'm a bit intimidated by transmissions and would like to know just how
difficult the installation is. Does someone have an installation video I can
borrow to review? I'd like to borrow it for a day or two and then return.

One question: Is the transgo more suitable for street racing applications or
for general purpose driving?

Thanks

Chris